This late Victorian era c1896 home offers impressive kerb appeal with its spacious porch and period charm. It exudes a warm ambience with a flowing single level floorplan that extends outdoors to a peaceful alfresco entertaining area. With nothing further to do except move straight in, it represents an excellent buying opportunity for buyers seeking a fresh and easycare home in a family friendly suburb close to parks, shops, transport and a short drive to town or the beach.
Retaining much of its period character charm with 12ft decorative ceilings, timber floors and a heritage fireplace, the bright interiors boast sunlit open plan living featuring built-in bookcases and LED recessed downlights. The generously proportioned kitchen features an island and traditional panelled joinery with stone and timber benchtops, 900mm freestanding electric cooker and canopy rangehood and opens onto dining with backyard outlook. There are three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes plus a sun-filled home office. The bathroom with traditional features boasts a pedestal basin and wrap around shower over bath. Modern touches include a picture window and concealed cistern toilet. The large deck connects the house to the generous backyard, versatile drying courtyard and utility space. Other highlights include a new Colorbond roof, premium wool carpet and shared lane access.
Nestled on a 281sqm north-facing block in a quiet street, this appealing home is located footsteps to Tighes Hill Public School, Tighes Hill TAFE and Islington Park.
* â¨Single level weatherboard Victorian era home (c1896) on 281sqm
* Stylishly interiors with retained period detail
* Open plan living extending outdoors to alfresco deck and backyard
* Spacious island kitchen featuring electric cooking and panelled joinery
* Three bedrooms all featuring built-in robes; home office
* Traditional style bathroom; functional laundry
* Shared lane access with potential for driveway
* Footsteps to school, TAFE and Islington Park
FRIENDLY AUCTION SYSTEM - Pest and building inspections at NIL charge, as well as flexible deposit and settlement conditions available
Download the free consumer guide at www.prdnewcastle.com.au on home page
Land Area: 281 sqm