WOW! With views like these you will be very reluctant to leave this generously appointed, stylish apartment. Located on the 19th floor on approx 181m2, this surprisingly quiet apartment is designed to maximise the spectacular 270 degree views.
Located in the highly sought after Forum Towers address, with impressive proportions, modern interiors and exceptional location this apartment will leave a lasting impression. Walk thru the front door into the gracious foyer with black and white marble tiles and built in shoe cabinet and thru to the three spacious bedrooms with built in robes and master suite with walk in robe and ensuite, kitchen with servery, mirrored splash back and Gaggenau appliances perfect for the chef within. The contemporary dining and living area with family cinema system including automated screen, projector floor and speakers and floor to ceiling windows that encompass the breath taking views are on offer for a convenient and enviable lifestyle.
Cleverly designed the current owners have thought of everything, you will be able to move in without a penny to spend, some of the special features are automated lock up car garage door (the only one in whole building), special timber heat resistance flooring including inside the wardrobe and noise protection material under the whole timber floor area and a stunning Crystal chandelier on the ceiling of dining area.
Special Features include:
* The floor to ceiling windows with sliding glass doors in all the bedrooms capture the all-encompassing breathtaking views of the city and beyond
* Gorgeous Black & White Marble tiles and automated lighting system at the entrance
* Additional down lights at the Kitchen and the way to living room
* Special Timber floor (Heat resistance material) whole area including inside wardrobe
* Black built-in Shoes cabinet
* Built-in cabinet in laundry room and surrounding fridge area
* Family Cinema system including automated screen, projector and speakers
* Crystal chandelier on the ceiling of dining area, window blinds in the living room & in all bedrooms
* Fly screens, two bowl sink installed at the kitchen
* Tiled balcony perfect for the entertainer, just imagine New Year's Eve with those views
* New Painting including all walls, bathroom doors and all wardrobe doors
A few steps to St Leonard's station, shops, cafes, restaurant, with excellent onsite facilities including concierge, 24 hour security, gym, pool & spa.
Located within easy reach of Nth Sydney Girls High School, Nth Sydney Boys High School etc.
Council Rate : $308.09 pq
Water Fee : $191.00 pq
Strata Levy : $2613.80 pq
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.