Situated on Northcliffe Drive, this 1970’s period double brick 4 bedroom home on a good size 632m2 block has potential plus. This property represents an excellent investment, or development for dual occupancy (STCA). Perfect for the first time or seasoned renovator with strong bones they don’t make them like this anymore.
Renovate, extend, go up or develop the choices are endless.
• Hardwood floors throughout & double brick construction
• Original yet functional kitchen & dining room combined
• Spacious lounge room with character boosting gas fire place
• Great outlook over parkland and across from Lake foreshore
• Original neat and tidy bathroom with shower and toilet
• Very low maintenance yard with detached single garage
• 5 minutes walk to Bunnings & Warrawong Shopping plaza
• Absolutely suited to the first home owner or renovator alike
• 5 minutes’ drive to Wollongong CBD and Port Kembla Beach
Land Area: 632 sqm
Parking: 1 car