Unique Villa for Retirees, Downsizers or Investors
The northern orientation of this 2 bedroom villa positioned in a strata development within the grounds of the Greenslopes Retirement Village provides a sweeping vista over the Yarra River parklands and imbues the villa with natural light and sunshine. The new owner will have access to some facilities within the Retirement Village such as hairdressing and meals in the dining room.
Surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens, this cheery and welcoming villa with resident owner or tenant fully retired or at least one person over 55 years restricted residency features a living/dining room that overlooks the garden at the front and opens out to an elevated timber deck at the rear presenting a delightful spot for a quiet relaxing moment or alfresco meal.
The tiled entry leads through to the kitchen, bathroom and laundry, all neat and spotlessly maintained and to the 2 bedrooms which offer built-in robes, the larger main bedroom with a reverse cycle air-conditioner.
The villa is freshly painted throughout and has new carpets and hot water system. Further features of hydronic heating, living room split system air-conditioner and auto controlled garage add to the quality of lifestyle provided by this delightful home and peaceful verdant setting, deceptively only minutes from several local shopping centres, Westfield Doncaster and Eastern Freeway and just a short walk to nearby bus stop.
* 2 bedroom villa unit within the grounds of the Greenslopes Retirement Village
* Resident owner or tenant fully retired or at least one person over 55 years restricted residency
* Elevated position with northern orientation & rear alfresco deck
* In an immaculately maintained garden setting
* Light and sunny living/dining room and kitchen
* Can be sold, mortgaged or bequeathed and 100% Capital Gain is yours
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Inspection also by arrangement. Land: Freehold (Strata) Title
Parking: 1 car