SOLD FOR A RECORD CULLEN LANE PRICE!
If you're a water and nature lover in search of peace and privacy, you'll love this north facing split level home set on a 721m² waterfront reserve site bordering the National Park. The views of Port Hacking and Fisherman's Bay are simply stunning and this very special property also has extraordinary home plus income potential... You could very easily have a separate holiday or permanent rental on the lower level!
* Over-sized living/dining area on entry level flows seamlessly to a broad tiled deck
* Open plan timber kitchen, family bathroom, three bedrooms and laundry also on this level
* Second living space, caesarstone kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite on the lower floor
* Opens to a covered terrace and lush level lawn with direct access to the reserve and waterfront
* Combustion heater, two reverse cycle air conditioners, ceiling fans and leadlight features
Moor your boat or launch your kayak in the bay and explore the pristine waterways before you... In just an hour's drive from the city, you have the opportunity to live and work, holiday or retire in blissful peace and privacy. When you feel like it, you can soak up the waterside village atmosphere or take a stroll to Bundeena for a ferry trip to cosmopolitan Cronulla.