Not your average Retirement Unit,. 163/2 Kitchener Road Cherrybrook is an expression of relaxed refinement, and peaceful serenity, and walking in the door of this exciting new offering, you'll be sure to feel it right away.
A delightful one bedroom serviced apartment for the over 55's, the home is replete with beautiful facilities, in an even more beautiful setting, surrounded by stunningly picturesque bushland, augmented by lovely indoor and outdoor gardens.
Yet "civilisation" is never far away, the centre is less than 10 minutes drive from Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre, and did we mention the food?
Professionally catered, meals fit for a king or queen, are prepared on site, and served twice a day in the Dining Room, and breakfast? Well for that special touch of indulgence, we bring that one, straight to your room.
Feeling sociable? Stroll down the hall, and enjoy either morning or afternoon tea in the Centre's very relaxing lounge area.
Yearning for some exercise? Why not take a swim in the lovely, heated (and recently updated) swimming pool? Better yet, why not feel free to indulge in any number of group activities (such as tai chi, water aerobics, croquet and many more besides)?
No Exit Fees, you get to keep any capital gain, and as the unit is Company Titled, you have a say in how the centre is run.
Feeling tempted? Call Alex Hall to inspect by appointment, or see you at the open as advertised.
Note: Optional short term lease may be available to approved applicants, so you may be able to 'Try before you 'Buy' (subject to village terms and conditions).
THE PROPERTY FEATURES:
* Lounge room with modern reverse-cycle air conditioner
* Large single bedroom, 2 built-in wardrobes + storage
* En-suite bathroom with handrail in shower
* Kitchenette with ample cupboard space & near new fridge
* Newly renovated balcony with awning
* Blind, curtains & light fittings
* T.V. aerial socket, telephone jack & separate electricity meter
* Peaceful & private garden outlook
* Breakfast tray to your room
* Freshly cooked lunch & dinner served in the dining room
* Morning & afternoon tea offered in Lodge lounge
* 24 hour on-site staff
* Vital call for emergencies
* Apartments cleaned weekly
* Laundry service
* Lift to 1st floor
* Woodlands bus for shopping & social outings
* Hairdresser & Drs visiting rooms
* Organized activities for optional participation
* Short walk to the Community Centre + heated Outdoor Pool
If you would like to find out more about this 1 bedroom apartment for sale at 2 Kitchener Road, Cherrybrook
, please contact Alex Hall from LJ Hooker - CASTLE HILL
for more information. Alternatively you can hit the heart icon at the top of the page to favourite this property so you don’t lose track of it.
Highlight Feature: Close to schools, Close to Transport, Library