Don't wait any longer to get a foot on the property ladder; this beautiful weatherboard cottage is the perfect choice for first homebuyers or as a great downsizing option. With its enviable combination of location, period charm and stylish, modern updates, the two-bedder offers an easycare, low maintenance lifestyle.
Renovated throughout by its owner, it features an open plan design extending outdoors to a fabulous covered alfresco deck and private backyard. Original timber floors flow down the hall into the air-conditioned lounge and updated kitchen featuring gas cooking. A neat dining area encompasses a study nook and the sizeable laundry and updated bathroom are combined. Both of the generously proportioned bedrooms boast built-in robes and ceiling fans. Off-street parking is available for two vehicles with DA approved plans in place for an attached double garage. Freshly painted inside and out, other notable highlights include 10ft ceilings, timber venetians and TV and computer points to all rooms.
With nothing further to do except move straight in, this appealing home is located moments to Broadmeadow train station, nineways shops and a 10 minute walk to Beaumont Street's cool cafÃ© vibe.
* Charming weatherboard cottage on 234sqm block
* Renovated inside and out with updated kitchen and bathroom
* Air-conditioned open plan living extending outdoors; study nook
* Two generously proportioned bedrooms featuring built-in robes and fans
* Fabulous covered alfresco entertaining area with gas bayonet; private backyard
* Off-street parking for two vehicles with DA approved plans for double garage
* Excellent location moments to transport, shops and Beaumont Street
Contact your selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today
Land Area: 234 sqm
Parking: 2 cars