Productive Ondit/Irrewarra District Land – Convenient Location Only 10 Min to Colac
103.57 Acres - (two titles) - 41.9 Hectares
Dairy / Beef Out Paddock- Fodder Production - Alternate Farming
• Top quality country, comprising excellent bank country graduating to slightly heavier flats at the edge of a lake. 100% arable land with solid improved pastures.
• Securely fenced, and subdivided into 2 main paddocks plus smaller holding paddocks.
• TOWN WATER connected and supplying troughs, existing well (not in use).
• Timber stockyards and loading race, hay/machinery shed and disused dairy.
• Weatherboard house (power connected) and sundry outbuildings. Frontage to both Colac-Ballarat Road and Ondit Warrion Road.
• A truly versatile property with great potential home sites, offering a marvellous outlook across a lake to Warrion Hills.
Land Area: 104 acr