This architecturally designed waterfront residence (approx 55sqs) displays an immaculately presented versatile layout with tasteful contemporary updates throughout. Complemented by a private outdoor setting onto the pool and landscaped gardens, this truly is a home for the growing family that focuses on easy living and loves to entertain.
Peacefully set on a generous North facing 1185sqm parcel of land, neighbouring both Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove villages with everyday amenities, excellent recreational facilities and vibrant eateries.
- Choice of living areas with family room and spacious formal living with beautiful double bay windows creating light and space.
- Plus a large media/games room with wet bar, or an ideal kids retreat and playroom.
- Private upstairs master en-suite with walk in robe and large balcony that catches the breezes.
- 3 additional well proportioned downstairs bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, (1 en-suite and 2 sharing a bathroom).
- Modern central kitchen with granite bench tops/splash back and SS appliances.
- Tranquil backdrop onto Hope Island Resort with mature gardens, large saltwater pool, pontoon, built in pizza oven/BBQ and child friendly lawn.
- Secure enclosed front garden plus double lock up garage. No through road.
- Just a few minutes to Hope Island marina shopping village with Coles, medical centre, beauticians, restaurants and everyday shops.
- Choice of 3 championship golf courses and excellent recreation facilities and quality schools on your doorstep.
- No body corporate fees.
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Close to Shops, Garden, Secure Parking
Floor Area: 511sqm
Land Area: 1,185 sqm
Parking: 2 cars