Bright, stylish and surrounded by sweeping gardens, this captivating family home provides a variety of flexible living options. Awash with natural light, it features 4 bedrooms, a spacious open plan living zone, parents retreat/living room, self-contained living area with commercial kitchen. Surrounded by a beautiful garden in a peaceful and private location, this picturesque home will accommodate all your family needs with the ability to adapt to your living requirements.
The Allotment: Sited behind a lengthy driveway, this property is tucked away on 3,512sqm allotment in the heart of Nairne.
The House: Up for sale for the first time – This well maintained property offers a variety of adaptable living options to cater to your changing needs and lifestyle.
Internal features include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms (3 bedrooms with ensuite)
- Main suite with walk in robe and ensuite plus a parents retreat or living area
- Rumpus room/loft or 4th bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals areas
- Main kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Dishwasher “Miele”
- Chefs gas cooktop and oven “Ilve”
- Separate self-contained living area/retreat/granny flat
- Commercial Kitchen with large stainless steel benches
- Slow combustion heater
- 2 x gas hot water systems
- 2 x gas points
- 3 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners
- Plenty of additional storage
- External features include:
- Stunning established gardens
- Paved entertaining area
- Large shed with concrete floor and power
- Peaceful and private setting
- Veggie gardens
- Chook yard
- Clothes line
- 10,000 litre rainwater tank (connected to home)
- 3 phase power available
The Location: Conveniently located close to the local Primary School and a short walk to bus stops. 5 minutes drive from the South Eastern Freeway - 40 minutes to Adelaide.
Year Built: 1992
Land Area: 3,512 sqm
Parking: 2 cars