One of the coveted few apartments in what is possibly one of Sydney's most recognised and intact examples of an Art Deco community, this exceptional residence has been immaculately crafted throughout in a timeless blend of period grace and understated designer luxury.
- Oriented to capture streaming northern sunlight
- Boasting surprisingly well proportioned interiors
- With generous open plan lounge and dining areas
- Huge home office or sun room
- Spacious master complete with ensuite and walk-in
- Ultra contemporary kitchen, Smeg gas appliances
- Polished parquetry floors, soaring ceilings, storage
A landmark lifestyle opportunity that is without equal in a historic community, this exceptional residence is an heirloom for generations to enjoy. Within metres to bookshops, cafes, boutiques and galleries, it is just a short walk to harbourside parks and minutes to the city centre.
Council: $220p/q approx
Company Strata: $840p/q approx
Land Area: 80 sqm