This grand, beautifully presented federation home located on a very private corner block, has stunning renovations that successfully combine period charm with a contemporary finish. Its numerous features include:
* The street frontage is surrounded by an attractive high rendered brick fence behind which is an inviting private mature garden and lawn;
* Wide verandahs encompass the eastern and southern walls, from which there is a relaxing view across the front garden;
* A charming, period entry hall;
* Large traditional formal lounge and dining rooms;
* Wonderful new open plan galley kitchen with a long island granite bench, polished Jarrah floorboards and spacious separate pantry;
* An informal open plan dining/living area extending onto a delightful alfresco entertaining area through bi-fold doors;
* Parent's retreat featuring huge original bedroom, a beautiful large modern ensuite and walk in wardrobe;
* Four further spacious bedrooms and three more bathrooms;
* Large modern laundry with granite bench tops, generous cupboard space and direct outdoor access;
* Beautifully preserved original features include high ornate ceilings, cornices, picture rails, skirting boards, fireplaces, intricate leadlight windows and polished Jarrah boards.
* Secure double car garage with entry off Edward Street, and locked entrance to the backyard;
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans;
* New roof installed 6 years ago;
* New water and gas plumbing installed 6 years ago; and
This secure, private and beautifully maintained premium quality residence, is so contemporary but full of period charm.