Drenched in warmth and sunlight courtesy of its private north facing backyard, this grand family home has had a recent contemporary makeover to provide a sleek but easycare living environment with flowing open plan spaces and stylish aesthetic throughout. With a focus on optimising space, privacy and seamless in/outdoor living, its bright interiors effortlessly flow to your own alfresco entertaining oasis, resort-style pool and peaceful natural bushland.
Situated on 561sqm in a tightly held and sought-after enclave, this beautiful home features a sleek, stone island kitchen with Miele electric cooking appliances and integrated dishwasher. The kitchen and dining areas extend to the deck and sparkling pool, which also provides direct access to a well-maintained reserve and Pickering Oval. Upstairs a sought-after second living area/rumpus flows to a peaceful verandah. Four spacious bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans, whilst three of the four also flow outdoors. The master also boasts a spacious walk-in robe and chic ensuite. A full family bathroom with spa bath and a window that perfectly frames the leafy views services the remaining bedrooms. Other wet areas include a laundry with third w/c. A double automatic garage offers the convenience of internal access.
A statement in low maintenance, modern living this home comes complete with quality additions including sleek porcelain tiles and plush carpet, retractable ceiling fans and is enviably located minutes to Belair public and Kotara High schools, Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square and open parkland.
* Two storey home on 561sqm updated for contemporary family living
* Sunlit open plan living flowing outdoors to deck, pool and natural bushland
* Sleek Caesarstone island kitchen featuring Miele electric cooking
* Four bedrooms with built/walk-in robes and fans; balconies to three of the four
* Family bathroom; ensuite and third w/c located near laundry
* Double automatic garage with internal access
* Sought-after enclave close to Belair and Kotara schools, Westfield & Charlestown Sq.
Contact your Adamstown Heights selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today!
Land Area: 561 sqm
Parking: 2 cars