It's time to move on after 10 years and the owners are seeking offers. The first appeal might be that you are seeking to set up a home business where sheds are required? You don't get the bigger picture from the road, however it offers a full tarmac drive with turning area at rear and two large garages/workshop measuring 8x8m & 6x9m. The home is a generous 183m2 and on a block of 1634m2 it represents fair value. You also have a single brick garage with roll-a-door that could easily be converted into a studio or granny flat.
- Workshop has benches, its own power, phone & wood heater
- A generous sized home with 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- A French provincial inspired kitchen with a walk-in pantry and leading to a sunny
- The lounge is large, inviting and offers a woodheater & cathedral ceilings
you will feel like you are in a mountainside ski lodge in winter
- The hallway also has a heatpump to warm up the entrance area & bedrooms
- Immaculate gardens with cement edging, low maintenance & vegie garden
You can keep yourself occupied with a bird aviary and chook house and run. You have a separate laundry, a nice street with no neighbours opposite and you really should compare this home to others on the market.
Highlight Feature: Manicured Gardens
Land Area: 1,634 sqm
Parking: 5 cars