Final remaining townhouse on left-hand side - the first one upon entering driveway into complex - with two unique benefits:
1. Only one direct neighbour; and
2.180 degree panoramic outlook overlooking lush greenery from the particular courtyard
Prominently located within renowned development directly across the road from Moonee Ponds creek, walking trail and reserve. Offering:
- Amazing value for money considering the '3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living area' layout
- Internal highlights including downstairs powder room (bonus 3rd toilet), polished Tasmanian Oak floorboards, stainless steel appliances, large fridge/freezer cavity (with plumbing in place for ice-maker), 2.7m ceilings, 'unlimited' gas/solar hot water service, ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, down lights, funky solid front door, fully customised built-in + walk-in robes, earthy decor and vertical blinds throughout
- Glass sliding doors opening up on to great-sized grassed courtyard with leafy southerly aspects
- Auto garage with internal access, rear door access and additional car spot at the front
- 6 visitors parking bays, as well as common 'entry' and 'exit' driveways
- A secure community feel with minimal Body Corporate fees of approximately $600 per annum, including Building Insurance
- Nearby amenities including bus stop, schools, Westmeadows village, Gladstone Park Shopping Centre, Broadmeadows Shopping Town, City Link/Western Ring Road, Melbourne Airport and the list goes on
- For investors, wonderful rental return of approximately $385 per week with maximum depreciation benefits available
Do not hesitate to secure it, move straight in and enjoy!
Note: $10,000 new first home buyer's grant applies (to approved applicants).
Price: $374,000 - $379,000