If you are looking for a property which has been well maintained and lovingly cared for …. look no further! This three bedroom vinyl clad home has been enjoyed by the same family for over forty years and maintenance wise, the home is in great condition.
With a northerly aspect the lounge and main bedroom are flooded with natural sunlight and have had carpet replaced only twelve months ago. The modest yet comfortable home also offers an updated kitchen plus updated bathroom/laundry.
The owners have made clever use of the back yard with an undercover paved pergola area with blinds, garden sheds and storage. The established trees and lush gardens offer privacy and seclusion whilst providing screening from neighbours and fencing.
Situated in the heart of South Dubbo close to Tamworth Street and Boundary Road shops, schools and tavern.
* 3 bedrooms, two with ceiling fans
* Open lounge and dining room
* Updated kitchen
* Updated bathroom & combined laundry
* Second living area with vinyl floor overlooking rear pergola
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Slow combustion wood heater, lpg gas point + heater
* Solar hot water system
* Solar panels, security screens on windows
* Paved outdoor rear entertaining area with blinds
* 2 x garden sheds with shelving and power
* Shady rear yard with side access
* Single carport
”The information and figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified.Potential buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.”
Land Area: 560 sqm
Parking: 1 car
Council Rates: $2085.84 per annum approx