WOULD this/COULD this be the home that ticks all your boxes?
* Water views, sunshine, light filled home
* Large entertaining deck freshly oiled since the photos were taken
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* Brand new bathroom with extra deep and long bath with two headrests
* Double carport and off street parking
* Privacy from the street as house facing the water and views
* All new aluminium slimline venetian blinds throughout
* Centrally located reverse cycle air conditioner
* Fully fenced back yard with 6 foot stylish horizontal fencing
* Most of the hard work done painting, polished floor boards, new carpet
* Kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and large pantry with new shelving
* So quiet you can hear the waves lapping from Flowerpot rocks from the beach, when the tide is right
* Huge unrealised potential to build up and out to capture even more spectacular views
* In the Illawara Primary School catchment area - guaranteed
* On a bus route, walking distance to Blackmans Bay beach and shopping centre
*At the quiet end of Roslyn Avenue
The only thing left to do is, for you to make your mark on the most used rooms in the house.
Great space for your dream home kitchen - to be easily installed and all with a Blackmans Bay address, what more could you want?
Currently tenanted at $340 per week, tenants happy to stay or relocate.
Perfect for investors, first home buyers, retirees, renovators and for second home buyers wanting to extend.
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Transport, Close to Shops
Floor Area: 109sqm
Land Area: 604 sqm
Parking: 2 cars