Expressions of Interest by Tuesday 26 November (Unless Sold Prior)
Sitting proudly on the high side of the street, this charming weatherboard home presents a great opportunity to secure a truly central Montmorency home just 300 metres from Montmorency Primary School and Were Street shops.
Featuring warm polished timber floors, high ceilings, and ornate plasterwork, the classic interior comprises good-sized lounge with pretty open fireplace, 3 bedrooms (master with generous built-in robes), family bathroom, laundry/mud room, and an open kitchen/meals/living zone - the large kitchen with classic cabinetry, gas cooking, and an excellent view of the rear garden that easily facilitates keeping an eye on the kids whilst cooking dinner.
Outside, a covered pergola further extends this home's living space, and leads to a terraced low-maintenance garden with plenty of lawn for the kids to play on. Additional features include ducted heating, ceiling fans throughout, remote double garage, and garden shed.
There's plenty of street appeal and unbeatable convenience, with scope to add your own personal touches if desired - book an inspection and let the ideas flow!
- Single level family residence, central Monty position
- Classic features, 3 bedrooms, 1 family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family room, gas cooking
- Covered pergola, terraced garden, lawn for playtime
- Ducted heating, ceiling fans, polished timber floors
- Remote double garage, garden shed, laundry/mud room
Land: 890 sq m approx.
Land Area: 890 sqm
Parking: 2 cars