Ready to move straight in or renovate, extend or knock-down and build your own dream home.
Offered for the first time in over 35 years, this interesting and comfortable family home sits on a very generous 1252m2 of land with panoramic views of Chatswood CBD and beautiful natural vistas.
Featuring a very private location, it offers a relaxed lifestyle in a child friendly, secure and quiet cul-de-sac. This desirable and tightly held part of Lindfield is super convenient to Chatswood, Macquarie Shops and University, Lindfield, Roseville and Delhi Road Ryde train stations and Sydney CBD. Close to everything but a world away from the stresses of every day life, you will never want to leave.
* Light-filled open plan living and dining room with open fireplace and bay window
* Highest quality Australian Red Cedar timber kitchen flows to covered timber deck, perfect for entertaining family and friends
* 3 bedrooms (master bedroom with adjoining deck), study/TV room, marble bathroom with spa enclosed by a large stained glass bay window
* Separate home office or studio with its own entry and bathroom
* Park-like lawns and low maintenance gardens with sunny aspect and bushland vistas
* Expansive views towards Chatswood skyline
* Beaumont Road Primary and Killara High School catchment (both serviced by school bus)
* Stroll to transport, parks and ovals, convenient to local shops and schools. Lane Cove River walking track and cycling tracks at your door
* Lovely as is, yet offers great scope to renovate, extend or knock-down and build your dream home. Plenty of potential to capitalise further!
* Lock-up garage plus ample parking
Proudly Marketed by Ursula Tank
Century 21 Cordeau Marshall Lindfield