Anything is possible in this spacious family home situated in a convenient pocket of Diamond Creek. With a flexible floorplan that includes a home office with separate access, there is scope for a home business, hobbyists, or even tradesmen.
The split level interior features warm timber floors, high ceilings, and generous proportions, comprising timber kitchen/meals with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances, adjoining carpeted family room, separate lounge, 5 carpeted bedrooms (master with walk-in robe, ensuite, and gorgeous bay window), study/possible 6th bedroom, 2 bathrooms, practical laundry, and home office with its own access.
Outside, take your pick of enjoying the elevated aspect from the front veranda or relaxing in the private rear garden whilst watching the kids make the most of the fabulous play equipment.
Additional features include pretty leadlight entrance, freshly painted, sparkling polished timber floors, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, great storage, double garage, plus additional off-street parking. With easy access to schools, kindergarten, train station, shops, cafes and parklands.
- Split level family home, close to central Diamond Creek
- Generous floorplan, 5 bedrooms, study/6th bedroom
- Open kitchen/meals, adjoining family room, sep. lounge
- S/steel appliances, timber floors, ducted heating/cooling
- Separate home office, family-friendly garden, secure fencing
- Double garage, good storage, additional off-street parking
Land: 655 sq m approx.
Parking: 2 cars