What an amazing opportunity for the smart buyer.
Offering character, appeal and presentation this property would be sure to impress any family looking for that extra room to grow. This property has plenty of room for the kids to play around the yard and kick a footy.
All the work has been completed with the established gardens immaculate presentation throughout the home flowing onto the amazing fully fenced yard with the tradesman shed!
Situated on one of the best blocks within Picton, not many properties of this excellence on small acreage appear in this price bracket. Displaying quality inclusions and many more features:
- 3 bedroom home with an ensuite to the master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen having a beautiful outlook over the manicured lawns
- Separate both informal and formal living areas
- Ducted air conditioning through out, downlights and ceiling fans
- Massive entertainment area sure to please the guests
- En-suite off the master including a 3-way bathroom
- Spectacular dead level 4201m2 block is the highlight being fully landscaped with manicured lawns and side access
- Internal access from the garage and ample storage with 3 garden sheds
- Existing veggie patch for the garden enthusiast is sure to impress
- Large color bond shed, with 3-phrase power great for the tradesmen's
The list goes on...You simply must inspect this property for yourself to appreciate the value on offer. The property is located in a leafy area, in the thriving township of Picton.
The ideal semi rural/lifestyle dream, with all the conveniences of city living. Less then one hour to Sydney, and 40 minutes to Wollongong's beautiful coastline. Be quick to inspect to ensure you can secure this complete parcel.
Land Area: 4,201 sqm
Parking: 2 cars