Situated on the northern outskirts of the Port Elliot Township this manageable and established 5000 sqm allotment offers a great opportunity for the family to grow and enjoy the coastal/rural lifestyle.
With 2 road frontages, secure fencing and established native garden setting the 3/4 bedroom home offers a private and secluded environment and a haven for native bird life.
Some of the numerous property features include:
- Brick veneer construction with tiled roof
- Master bedroom with bay window, WIR and ensuite
- Timber veneer flooring throughout plus overhead fans to most rooms
- Open plan lounge and dine
- Well-appointed kitchen with wide bench tops, ample built in cupboards, pantry and electric appliances
- 4 bedroom or 3 bedrooms and office (2 with BIR)
- Master bathroom, shower, bath and vanity plus separate toilet
- Laundry with rear access and good BIC
- Pergola area for outdoor entertaining
- Versatile and spacious studio/gallery adjoins the home
- Ample rain water storage supplies the house plus SA water
- 20"x40" high clearance workshop/garage with room for boat and van
- Carport UMR
- Established fruit trees, vegie garden and chook yard
Fenced into 2 separate allotments on one title this delightfully presented and planned home offers a truly fabulous lifestyle investment handy to the South Coast township, Schools, facilities and beaches.
To arrange an inspection of 247 - 253 Waterport Road, contact Sole Selling Agents Dodd and Page Pty Ltd. Philip Dodd office 8554 2029 or 0409 094 202 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Land Area: 5,000 sqm