This neat & tidy home is the perfect place to start out in investment or home ownership. Within walking distance to Dubbo Base Hospital, TAFE and Charles Sturt University, here is a great opportunity for you to come & put your own stamp on an affordable piece of real estate.
- 3 bedrooms, two with built-ins
- North facing loungeroom with slow combustion wood heater
- Timber kitchen overlooking the light filled dining area
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- High ceilings and decorative cornices
- Detached single garage with single carport
- Corner block providing easy rear yard access
- A short walk to Dubbo Base Hospital, Charles Sturt University, TAFE, schools and only minutes in the car to the CBD
- Rates: $2,456.58 per annum (approx.) - plus user pays water
- Land size 640 sq m approx
The information and figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified. Potential buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.
Highlight Feature: Heating, Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Close to Schools
Land Area: 640 sqm
Parking: 2 cars
Council Rates: Council Rates $2,456.58 per annual