If you've been looking to launch or extend your investment portfolio then here's your chance.
We understand that vacancy and turnover are 2 of the biggest expenses investors have to deal with. We can demonstrate that this family friendly home has a proven rental history since 2005. With a vacancy of 10 days in total and the turnover of tenancies on average every 2.6 years, this home couldn't be better positioned to deliver years of strong returns into your hip pocket.
The local primary school is only a few hundred metres from the front door, shops and essential amenities only minutes away, providing a central location to ensure continued appeal to variety of potential tenants therefore maximsing your rental return moving forward!
See the promise, see the opportunity, see the return!
Key Investment Factors Include:
- Weekly Rent $225
- Gross Yield: 6.92%
- Vacancy Rate = 0.34%
- Lease running until August 2014
- Median Asking Rent for MONTELLO is $245 per week
- Change in Median Price (5yrs) is 11.2%
- Annual Change in Median Price (10yrs) is 13.5%
- Indicative 1st year depreciation claim : $2,000-$3,000
What the current tenant loves…
- Child friendly back yard with play equipment already in place
- Economical heating
- Central to everything
- Affordable neat home
Year Built: 1963
Land Area: 782 sqm
Parking: 1 car
Council Rates: Council rate $1260.83 per year
Water Rates: Water rate $826.00 per year