This sensational home is very well laid out with a huge living area incorporating kitchen/dining/family plus a formal lounge room.
Accommodation includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms (ensuite to main bedroom and spa bath in family bathroom) and separate laundry in the main house and an open plan kitchen/dining/living area, two bedrooms and combined bathroom/laundry in the separate chalet.
The kitchen, with its jarrah cupboards, granite benchtops and Smeg appliances is simply stunning.
Added extras in the home include reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling heat in the formal lounge, ducted vacuum system and security system.
Entertaining is a breeze with the huge open plan living area leading out through sliding doors to the paved undercover area as well as a fabulous gazebo at the front of the house (off the main bedroom).
The property is situated on just over two hectares, has landscaped grounds and has also three separate fully fenced paddocks - ideal for horses.
Exceptional value for the range of features on offer.
For a private inspection, please call the listing agent Graeme Lawler.
- Four bedroom house PLUS two bedroom chalet
- Stunning kitchen - granite benchtops and Smeg appliances
- Fantastic paved outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Fabulous gazebo off main bedroom
- Spacious formal and informal living areas
- Landscaped grounds, separate paddocks - ideal for horses
- Great home for the extended family
Highlight Feature: Rural Views
Floor Area: 260sqm
Land Area: 20,180 sqm
Parking: 8 cars