Thoughtfully designed and beautifully crafted this home offers 8 star energy efficient living and many clean and green features including being solar passive helping to maximise the winter sun whilst restricting the hot summer sun.
Glorious rural vistas are just another extraordinary feature of this amazing property. Bring out your inner artist and be motivated by the peaceful surrounds.
There is rainwater collection and on site grey water. Utilise the north facing slopes which provide a perfect position to plant your own vegetable garden. Just too many features to list, an inspection is a must.
- Biomass heating with firewood galore
- Solar passive and double glazed windows
- North facing slopes ready for planting
- Quality Tas Oak floors and joinery
- Gorgeous views of rolling green hills
- Master retreat or theatre room
Completion granted April 2013
Green Tas Oak and corregated iron construction
Biomass wood heating
Floor Area: 140sqm
Land Area: 4 ha
Parking: 10 cars