Located in Holden Hill and only 20 minutes to the city this solid brick tiled roof home offers the ideal opportunity for young buyers or investors to plan for the future.
Basket range stone fronted - the home is located opposite a park and walking distance to the O'Bahn. The land size is 634m2 and could offer possible sub-division subject to council approvals.
There are three bedrooms, two of which are double bedroom in size, a formal entry and formal lounge along with kitchen/dining area.
Other features include ducted cooling and monitored alarm system.
The backyard is a good size and ideal for young children and pets.
Please read below for more features on this very affordable property - Why Pay Rent!
* Solid brick - tiled roof - basket range front
* Three bedrooms - two double bedroom in size
* Formal lounge - kitchen/dine
* Formal entry - separate wc
* Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Ducted evaporative airconditioning
* Monitored alarm system
* Single carport - large toolshed
* Full length rear verandah
* Access for vehicle to rear yard
* Good size backyard
* Opposite park - walk to O'Bahn
* Close to shops - schools -major facilities
* 634 square metre allotment