Fabulous 5 bedroom home of grand proportions
Lots of living spaces over 2 levels, overlooking the sparkling northern pool and entertaining area
- Perfectly maintained with high ceilings, split level, modern amenities and scope to update further if desired
- Comprising private front garden, entry, study/home office, sunken sitting room with fabulous floor to ceiling windows and OFP; sep dining room, spacious stone bench renovated kitchen with SS appliances; adjoining meals area, family room, laundry and huge ground floor master suite with WIR and large bathroom (spa bath and shower).
- Upstairs huge rumpus room with full length built in shelving and study area, 4 bedrooms (all with BIR's), family bathroom and sep WC
- Ideal paved and decked outdoor entertaining area surrounds the stunning pool setting with established garden and gorgeous bougainvillea vines...
- Totally private with elevated views over Brighton from the upstairs area
- Double garage with room to park 2-3 more cars, storage for wine or other, heating/cooling, intercom. Large land area of 770sqm approx. Central location, 3 doors from Were St with further shopping in Church St and Hampton St. Schools, train, buses and the beach are all a short walk away.
"A HOME TO GROW UP IN".
Land Area: 770 sqm
Parking: 4 cars