This property represents one of the best examples of combining old world charm with modern conveniences, on a scale rarely seen in inner city living here in East Perth.
With an abundance of living options in the home, what will strike you most is the quality that has been thoughtfully included. From the external tuck-pointing, all the way down to the molded cornices and feature timber work, this home is an example of one of the area's best constructed homes you are likely to see.
Combining a unique blend of federation character more befitting of a Mount Lawley address, with an attention to detail in every corner, and enough space to fit all family types, this sprawling residence is rare to find, and even rarer to own when you consider that homes in this area will never be built like this again.
- Generous 4 car garage or 2 cars and a workshop
- Feature solid jarrah floorboards throughout
- Large internal alfresco area to entertain
- Hand carved timber staircase with chandelier
- Separate games room complete with billiard table
- A fit-for-a-king master suite with fitted walk in robe
- Bathrooms complete with brass tap ware
- Top floor movie room decked out with projector & screen
- One of the area's best terraced outdoor areas
- Front office and library room to house all your books
- Formal dining room and living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
- Constructed in 2001 green title home
- One of the areas largest blocks on 305sqm land
- Sumptuous 378sqm of living plus outside areas
- Council $2581.50pa; Water $1239.41pa
This grand design will allow you to live in space and comfort, where you can have the convenience of a location such as this, with enough living options that the kids and grand kids can grow up in it. Imagine having all the family over for an early dinner, before walking over to see the game at the world class Perth Stadium in years to come, and you have a small glimpse about what your new life will be like.