This 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick home would make an ideal purchase for the first homebuyer, small home business owner or for the investor looking to start your portfolio.
Featuring an open plan living and dining area with tiles, RAC air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, neat and tidy kitchen with standalone electric cook top, neat and tidy bathroom and three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and carpets.
Stepping outdoors there is a small courtyard under the main roof as well an entertaining area under the Balinese style gazebo. Allow visiting family or friends to be comfortable in the privacy of their own dwelling with the additional granny flat to the rear of the property or enjoy the space and privacy of your own home while keeping your home business separate and professional. The modern granny flat features an open living room with kitchenette, 1 bedroom with tiles floors, mirrored built in robes, split system air-conditioning and ensuite.
Property Features Include:
- Available with vacant possession at settlement
- Ideal for the first home buyer, small home business owner or investor
- Open plan living & dining area
- Neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom's
- RAC air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Modern granny flat to the rear, ideal for visitors or home business
- Single side access to the rear and undercover single carport
- Located in walking distance to Pegs Creek Primary School, Cattrall Park and Karratha Tavern & the ever so popular Steak Shack
To arrange your viewing or for more information Contact Michelle Grimes on 0408 955 468 today!