From its coveted position on the shores of Swansea Channel embracing beautiful aquatic views, this dual level waterfront home provides easycare, holiday-style living with swimming, fishing, surfing and walking tracks mere footsteps away. The accommodation features spacious, sun-filled interiors with a choice of living spaces plus a self-contained granny flat and rear lane access with plenty of parking for vehicles and watercraft. Perfectly livable as is, this appealing property offers scope to update for contemporary family living.
The ground floor opens to reveal a formal lounge room and on to spacious dining and kitchen with electric cooking plus the bathroom and laundry. Two of the three bedrooms are also located on the ground floor, one overlooking the water. Upstairs the versatile accommodation takes full advantage of the views and features the third bedroom, a second living area and sunroom. A verandah out back links the main house to the granny flat, which features its own bathroom and kitchen facilities. A double garage accessed via the rear lane offers drive-through access to a carport and there are two lock-up sheds one with water for a second laundry.
Surrounded by water on a 505sqm parcel with Lake Macquarie's aquatic playground and nine miles of pristine beach on your doorstep, this fantastic peninsula home is close to shops, schools and transport.
* Dual level waterfront home on 505sqm parcel with rear lane access
* Two living areas with channel views across to Pelican foreshore
* Three bedrooms; master also has Channel views
* Spacious dining and kitchen featuring winter fireplace and electric cooking
* Family bathroom with separate w/c; laundry
* Double garage with drive through access for vehicles and watercraft
* Self-contained granny flat with own kitchen and bathroom
* Peaceful backyard with covered entertaining area
* 30 minutes from Newcastle and 70 minutes to Sydney
Land Area: 505 sqm
Parking: 3 cars