This fantastic family home located in the very sought after area of Howrah, with a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room with plenty of natural light, is sure to please.
Chef inspired kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space, double door pantry, stove, dishwasher and breakfast bar. The family room has direct access to a large private sundeck or undercover outdoor area making entertaining family and friends a breeze.
The master bedroom is king size with triple built-in robes, the second and third bedrooms are double in size and have good size built-in robes. Family sized bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity, separate toilet and separate laundry with storage.
- Views of Mount Wellington and water glimpses of the Derwent River
- Beautiful polished Tas Oak floor boards
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for heating and cooling
- Situated in a private and quiet location with plenty of sun
- Child and pet friendly, fully fenced backyard with beautiful gardens
- Storage shed or workshop with light and power
- Single carport under roof line of house, and under house storage
Close to beaches, schools, shops, conveniences, Shoreline shopping plaza, public transport, and only 10 minutes to Hobart's CBD.
Low maintenance brick and tile construction, house size of 142m2.
For further information or a private inspection, please call Brendon Campbell.
Highlight Feature: Urban,Water Views
Floor Area: 142sqm
Land Area: 556 sqm
Parking: 2 cars