Situated in the St Lukes Estate at Port Elliot this Master Built 2 storey home is feature packed and just 2 years young.
In a fully landscaped setting the attention to detail from the builder and the owners ensure this home will be much admired and appreciated by the next owners.
Capturing panoramic coastal and rural views from this quiet cul'd'sac some of the property features include:
- 4 double bedrooms, master with delux ensuite and walk in robe.
- 2.5 bathrooms including powder room on upper level.
- Tasmanian Oak stairwell and Ceasar Stone bench tops.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating and floor heating to wet areas.
- Feature stone 'fireplace' wall in the lounge.
- Cathedral ceiling and a light filled open plan living area.
- Entertainers kitchen with European appliances and well planned storage.
- Timber balcony for outdoor entertaining and soaking up the coastal scenery.
- Second spacious living area on the lower level.
- Double garage under the main roof with internal access.
Obviously to appreciate the quality of this Master Built home and its panoramic views an inspection with sole selling agents Dodd and Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381 will be required, contact our office on 8554 2029, Philip Dodd 0409 094 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking: 2 cars