This affordable low maintenance home offers an ideal opportunity for first home buyers, investors, home business operaters or empty nesters. It's convenient location close to Woodburn's main shopping area, schools and the Richmond River will ensure its appeal to many buyers. Features Include;
- Fully renovated and landscaped, nothing to do but move in.
- Side lane access to large shed plus extra room for Boats & Vans
- Front deck has views of the Richmond River, great for relaxing
- Set on 670m2, which is fully fence and perfect for kids & pets
- Great space with office and customer service area for running a home business
- Conveniently located close to shops, hotel, bowling club & river
This home is neat as a pin and ideally located to suit many buyers needs as it is arguably one of the best location in Woodburn. An inspection is a must to appreciate all that this property offers, to arrange your inspection please contact David Mason on 0417 607 740.
With a population of 520, Woodburn is located on the Richmond River in Northern NSW. Being on the pacific highway, the town attracts many passing tourists, yet has retained its laid back village atmosphere. Situated only 10klms to Evans Head, 35klms to Lismore and 37klms to Ballina, Woodburn has plenty to offer for people of all ages.
Land Area: 670 sqm
Parking: 3 cars