Situated in a peaceful seaside cud-de-sac this builder's own holiday home is full of quality features and appointments to ensure the fisherman and his family are happy and well accommodated.
With polished spotted gum flooring to the expansive central living area and carpets & built-ins to all 3 double bedrooms.
This circa 2008 construction home is sure to impress with deceptively spacious rooms, stylish appointments and a beautifully presented casual living floor plan.
Property features include:
- Entertainer's kitchen, dishwasher and stainless steel fan forced oven
- Island bench with Caesar Stone bench tops
- Overhead fans and split reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built in cupboards to the 3 double bedrooms
- Front and rear balconies for outdoor living and entertaining
- Master bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and toilet
- Separate laundry plus second toilet
- Detached studio/bunk room, ideal for the teenagers to chill
- 12,000 gallons of rain water storage
- Electric hot water service and 1.6kw solar panels connected to the grid
- Storage shed and high clearance carport to accommodate a boat or large 4x4 vehicle
- Securely fenced with established lawns, shrubs and trees
- Enviro-cycle septic tank and associated irrigation system
Immaculately presented, this fully established and as new holiday home will comfortably accommodate family and friends in this popular seaside location at the gateway to Backstairs Passage and Kangaroo Island.
With secure launching facilities for large and small boats at the upgraded harbour, the active fishing families will delight at the proximity of the boat ramp and quality of the accommodation on offer here at Cape Jervis.
Currently tenanted, inspection is available by appointment with sole selling agents Dodd and page Pty Ltd of 51 The Strand, Port Elliot. Phone Philip Dodd at office 8554 2029 or mobile 0409 094 202 or email email@example.com.