Whether you are looking for a sea change, 1st or 2nd home, investment opportunity, upsizer or downsizer look no further. If location is important to you, you will sure to be impressed with what's on offer. Set in the prestigious Geelong Golf Club Estate, boasting easy access to basically everything Geelong has to offer including 3 kms or less to the Geelong CBD, ring road, and Geelong famous Pakington Street, the Geelong waterfront, Deakin University and the new Epworth hospital.
- Less than 4 years old
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and WIR, bedrooms 2-3 with BIR's
- Open plan living
- Modern kitchen offers quality stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher
- Remote lock up garage
- Neutral colours and tones throughout
- Spacious outdoor living and low maintenance landscaping
- Central heating, air-conditioning
- Remainder of builders warranty insurance
With interest rates at record lows, a booming Geelong property market, and a current lease with quality long term tenants, the investment potential is clear.