Imbued with red brick character and charm, this 3 bedroom original home will offer possibilities as diverse as the potential buyers who consider them.
Is this a low maintenance option for downsizers, small family home, renovation or restoration project or the site for a contemporary new home/townhouse (STCA)?
On a compact 610 sq metres (approx.), the appealing street presence of this delightful home paints a pretty picture that has been immaculately maintained throughout its interior. Leadlight windows, decorative ceilings, glass doors and timber floors add to its charming ambiance providing formal living and dining rooms, slate floored timber kitchen/meals, family room, 3 comfortable bedrooms and bathroom plus ducted heating, gas fire, tiered rear garden, undercover alfresco terrace and garage.
Within walking distance of city tram and bus, schools, parks, sporting reserves, supermarket, the shops and cafes of North Balwyn Village and minutes to the Eastern Freeway.
* Older style 3 bedroom home in excellent condition
* Character and charm featuring original period detail
* Compact 610 sq m (approx.) allotment
* Possible renovation or new home site (STCA)
* A low maintenance option for downsizers
* Close to transport, schools, shops, cafes and Eastern Freeway
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days Land: 610 sq m approx.
Parking: 1 car