Positioned on Oliver's Hill , in arguably Frankston South's best address is this hidden sanctuary settled in the midst of the trees. From the instant you take your first steps through the front gate you will appreciate the seclusion and tranquillity this magnificent household has to offer and will love the charisma and appeal throughout.
- 4 large bedrooms (master with full ensuite, BIR's and private balcony)
- 3 contempary light filled bathrooms.
Magnificent bay, Dandenong ranges and city views.
- Appropriately shaped allotment (approx. 711 m2).
- Modern white kitchen with euro appliances.
- Ground floor could serve as a self-contained apartment.
- DLUG with shelving and storage space.
- Motion activated downlights.
- Internal and external speakers.
- Direct access to sweet water creek.
- Many more great features that only a detailed inspection will uncover!
Parking: 2 cars