"Less work and more play" is inevitable in this brick veneer family home. Situated in a quiet neighbourhood with a pretty front garden to welcome you, this home is set up for a low maintenance lifestyle, leaving plenty of time for family fun.
Featuring rich slate floors and a fresh neutral decor with stylish feature walls, the spacious interior comprises carpeted lounge/dining with lovely bay window, open plan kitchen/meals/family zone - good-sized kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooking, and ample storage, 4 robed bedrooms (master with walk-thru robe to sleek white ensuite), modern family bathroom, and laundry with garden access.
An indoor/outdoor lifestyle is easily achieved thanks to a large covered alfresco zone that spills out from the main living area. A low maintenance garden with level lawn and plenty of room for play equipment - there's even a vegie patch!
Additional features include stunning plantation shutters, split system heating/cooling, new carpet, tinted windows, remote double garage, additional single garage/workshop, water tank, and garden shed.
With easy access to LaTrobe University, Macleod College and YMCA, you'll love the close proximity to shops, schools, train, bus, childcare, and parklands. Family life couldn't be easier - inspect today!
- Brick veneer family residence, quiet Macleod street
- Flexible floorplan, 4 bedrooms, 2 updated bathrooms
- Lounge/dining, open plan kitchen/meals/family room
- Plantation shutters, split system heating/cooling, new carpet
- Remote garaging for 3 vehicles, garden shed, level garden
- Covered alfresco zone, great storage, water tank and more