'The Grafton' Townhouses are designed for home owners and investors who want a quality property, with many high level inclusions, and this means you get a quality investment property to either live in, or to invest in.
A QUALITY PROPERTY THAT APPEALS TO HOME-OWNERS AS WELL AS INVESTORS
Quality properties that home-owners can be proud to call home, providing a great place to live, a higher rental yield for investors, and excellent capital growth for both types of end users. The Grafton has been designed for low maintenance and easy living, in a very comfortable and spacious townhouse, in a really good area of Geelong. The properties are strata titled, with no body corp fees, allowing you to enjoy the property to its fullest.
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED QUALITY TOWNHOUSE
Builders, architects, investors, tenants, home-owners and property managers have all contributed to The Grafton designs and selected inclusions. The Grafton Townhouses are for families to enjoy and also to provide you with an excellent investment property.
TURNKEY AND DESIGNER LEVEL INCLUSIONS
The Grafton Townhouses are full turnkey properties with a much higher quality of inclusions than the industry standard. This means tenants and home-owners enjoy them, giving you an above average rent and capital growth.
The Grafton building advantage
- Facades designed by architects to appeal to tenants and
home-owners - and low maintenance
- All properties are independently inspected and built to
the highest standards
- Strata titled in a quality street in St Albans Park, with
transport, jobs, schools and recreation nearby
- Interiors designed for families with large living areas,
walk in robe and ensuite
- 6-star energy efficiency ratings provide comfort and
lower running costs, including double glazed windows
- Quality specifications well above industry standard
- Complete turnkey inclusions allows tenants to move
The Grafton Homes Standard Package Includes:
- Outdoor living area under main roof (alfresco area)
- Stone bench top
- Optional split air-conditioning
- Ducted heating throughout
- Upgrade designer sinks and taps, and flush mount toilets
- Higher grade carpet then standard
- Higher ceiling height of 2.7m (2.4m is standard)
- Study Nook (in some designs)
- Fully landscaped front and back, with use of drought
tolerant grass, and appropriate trees and shrubs
- Solar hot water system
- The property is fenced at the front, side and rear
- Optional upgrades are available at an extra cost
- And much more!
Unit 1 - SOLD
Unit 2 - SOLD
Unit 3 - $329,000
Unit 4 - SOLD
Unit 5 - SOLD
Parking: 1 car