Floating dreamily above a canopy of trees and looking out over the suburb and coast as far as Nelson Bay, this stunning tropical-inspired home is set in lush gardens exuding peaceful elegance and an exotic ambience that will make you feel like you are coming home to a high-end resort. Featuring four bedrooms, including the lavish master suite, three bathrooms, multiple entertaining decks, sparkling pool and all year round in/outdoor living, it's ideal for the growing family or buyers who love to entertain.
Located on an elevated 727sqm parcel adjacent to bushland reserve provides a peaceful sense of seclusion. Three bedrooms on the ground floor feature built-in robes and there is a study area and stunning family bathroom before you enter the light-filled open plan living space. Encompassing a sleek Caesarstone island kitchen and beautiful Blackbutt floors it spills effortlessly outdoors to a covered alfresco deck and separate sun-soaked pool area. Upstairs is dedicated to the sumptuous parents' retreat that features a stunning ensuite with double shower and those magical suburb and coastal views. Thanks to expansive doors the house takes advantage of cooling northeasterly breezes whilst the lower level offers a series of more relaxed and cooler entertaining spaces amongst the stunning established gardens.
Ideally located between beautiful Lake Macquarie and pristine beaches, this beautiful home is moments to sought-after schools, transport, Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square.
* Magnificent tropical-inspired masterpiece ensconced in lush gardens
* Elevated 727sqm northeast facing parcel adjacent to bushland reserve
* Stunning views across the suburb and coast as far as Nelson Bay
* Light-filled open plan living extending to covered alfresco deck
* Sleek Caesarstone island kitchen featuring quality appliances
* Sun-soaked in-ground pool and entertaining area
* Four bedrooms including lavish parents' retreat
* Three bathrooms including chic ensuite to master bedroom
* Comfortable driveway parking for one vehicle
* Under house storage and laundry; gas heating, cooking and hot water
* Central location close to shops, transport, schools, beaches and Lake Macquarie
FRIENDLY AUCTION SYSTEM-
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
-An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you (this is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction of making making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction, see each report for details).
-Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
-Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it's merits.
Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia.
We also have a downloadable guide available at www.prdnewcastle.com.au
Land Area: 727 sqm
Parking: 1 car