Price Guide $1,750,000 Auction 17th April at 11:00am (Unless Sold Prior)
Open Home Sat and Sun 28th 1:30 to 2:15 pm
Come and have a look at the many beautiful features that make this a very special place to live. The new owner will appreciate that, while the estate is very liveable, there is work required to fully enjoy the lifestyle on offer. An outstanding location approximately 3 kilometres from the CBD, in one of Adelaide's most highly prized residential precincts.
Main features include;
- Imposing residence incorporating 14 adaptable rooms at ground level.
- Large Cellar adjacent to the kitchen for food and wine storage
- Expansive 2 room basement with internal and external stair cases
- Enormous master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite.
- Approximately 2267 sqm of landscaped grounds.
- Open fire places, gas heating and split system reverse cycle A/C.
- An air-conditioned 2 storey cottage alongside the main residence with kitchenette.
- Cloak room adjacent to Grand entrance and timber panelled "Great Hall"
- Two contemporary bathrooms plus ready to renovate ensuite.
- Modern gas cook top in a basic kitchen with walk-in pantry.
Well located opposite The Wilderness School and very close to public transport with an easy stroll to the Park Lands, Torrens River linear park and the many shops and cafes of North Adelaide. Don't miss this opportunity to inspect one of Adelaide's Landmark buildings.
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Landscaped Gardens
Floor Area: 550sqm
Land Area: 2,267 sqm
Parking: 1 car