Privately set in the exclusive residential section that occupies the northern end of one of the world's most celebrated wharf communities, this stunning apartment is a home of undeniable appeal. Blending stylish contemporary finishes with historic maritime appointments, the welcoming interiors are filled with morning light.
- Ideal for the professional couple or discerning investor
- Superb views stretch across the water to Potts Point
- Light combined open plan dining and lounge area
- Master bedroom with ensuite and soaring ceilings
- Neat granite kitchen with dishwasher, gas appliances
- Original features include 12 foot ceilings and beams and braces
- 24 hourr security, reverse cycle air-conditioning, internal laundry
- Secure parking in Lincoln Crescent
- Tenanted until mid March 2014 at $925 per week
Centrally placed to make the most of the vibrant village atmosphere of nearby Potts Point, it is no more than metres to chic cafes and award winning restaurants. Dress circle harbourside living, it is just a short walk to the Royal Botanical Gardens, AGNSW and the city centre.
Water: $163p/q approx
Council: $153p/q approx
Strata: $2,037p/q approx
Parking: 1 car