Impeccably presented throughout and nothing to do but move in and enjoy this home would appeal to even the most fastidious of buyers.
This stunning home is a testament to its current owner who is an interior designer. Attention to detail and high quality fixtures and fittings are evident both inside and out. Not only does the home ooze a warmth and charm many yearn for, it is extremely spacious throughout - so be sure not to judge this book by its cover!
The one owner home features 2 separate living areas, one being a formal sitting room while the second is a spacious and highly sought after area at the rear that is open plan in design and incorporates the fully equipped kitchen, dining and casual living.
There are 3 bedrooms including the gorgeous master suite with a lovely en suite bathroom, walk in robe and access to the central courtyard with gabled pergola and ceiling fan - ideal to use all year and particularly nice in winter with its northerly aspect.
Other features include:
* Large porcelain tiles and quality carpets
* Quality window treatments including plantation shutters
* Spacious kitchen with Smeg stainless steel cooking appliances, Bosch dishwasher, gas cook top, an abundance of cupboards and popular stone bench tops
* French doors which open from the open plan living room to the large manicured rear paved courtyard which is low in maintenance and provides an attractive and private environment to entertain.
* Large private front fence with an auto gate for access with drive through access to the lock up garage
* Please note the garage is currently being utilised as a home office but it can easily be transformed back to a functional lock up garage
*Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Perfectly positioned between the city and the beach and close to public transport and shopping, this one will get snapped up quickly however it can only truly be appreciated upon your inspection so register your interest today.
Highlight Feature: Landscaped Gardens
Floor Area: 150sqm
Parking: 4 cars