UNDER CONTRACT CALL ASH MARTON
A unique opportunity presents itself to enter the Seaford market at a bargain price.
This three bedroom, 1 bathroom house has the potential to be renovated or 'wrecking balled' and or developed STCA.
Whichever option you choose, the property is highlighted by a sizeable block of 565.16m2. The opportunities are endless for investors, homeowners or anyone seeking to enter this market before prices soar in this sought after Seaford location.
- Close proximity to Seaford (1.5km) and Kananook (1.2km) train stations.
- Ease of accessibility to Frankston Freeway
- Located near to Seaford shops and amenities
- Sizeable block of 565.16m2
- A short walk to Seaford Beach
- Popular area with promising growth potential.
All enquiries are welcomed and we are excited to present this property to eligible buyers. We look forward to hearing from you and delivering on what is a premium opportunity.
Year Built: 1950
Land Area: 565 sqm
Parking: 1 car