Here is your opportunity to secure a fantastic development property oozing with potential! Located within Central Mandurah’s “Inner City Precinct” with the high density R100 mixed use zoning.
This exceptional 769sqm property is a flat and symmetrical block, with the benefit of a wide 20 metre, north facing frontage. The property has a neat 3 bedroom brick and tile house, currently rented for $1,485 per month.
The current building plans are for 14 units, comprising of commercial units on the ground floor and a combination of one and two bedroom apartments on the two upstairs floors.
Located within walking distance to Mandurah's iconic foreshore, restaurants, cafes, pubs, shops and the local beach! Enjoy everything that Central Mandurah has to offer!
• R100 zoning, Level and rectangular 769sqm block
• North facing block only 800m from the Mandurah Foreshore
• Zoning potential for up to 5 levels of apartments
• Solid 3 bedroom brick and tile house
• $1,485 per month rental income
• Deep sewerage and mains gas access available to the lot
• Walking distance from Mandurah Foreshore, Café strip, restaurants, shopping & cinemas.
• Minutes away from Mandurah Ocean Marina and Dolphin Quays
• Bus routes nearby and close to Mandurah train and bus stations
Feel free to contact Karl Stopic for more information and to make your offer to purchase!
Land Area: 769 sqm
Parking: 1 car