SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME IN TRANQUIL SETTING
Privately positioned in a tranquil pocket of exclusive east-side Gordon, this substantial residence offers a flexible floorplan with multiple living and entertaining areas and ample accommodation for the extended family. Set amidst a huge garden of 1264sqm with charming bush outlook and just a short stroll to Gordon rail, shops, restaurants and schools, this could be the one you've been searching for!
Location Location, Inspect today!
* Large private front courtyard with water feature leads to modern home with covered entrance
* Formal living with bay window and adjoining formal dining with French doors to entertaining balcony
* Spacious family room spills to balcony with tranquil bush outlook and huge, northerly-facing garden
* Light and airy, open-plan gas kitchen with granite benchtop, walk-in pantry and Blanco s/s appliances; causal dining area
* Expansive teen retreat with separate access, built-in robes and ensuite flows to covered deck
* Teen retreat could serve as potential self-contained accommodation, home office or 6th bedroom
* Impressive Master with bay window, walk-in robe and modern ensuite; Separate study; Gym room opens to covered deck
* 4 additional generous-sized bedrooms (3 with BIRs); Modern family bathrooms on both levels
* Automatic double LUG; fitted laundry; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning; large storeroom
* Architect design home; steel framed brick home; wired with cat 5 cabling for home computer network.
* Walk Gordon Centre shops, restaurants, rail, buses, Gordon East Public School, KHS zone and Ravenswood Girls
Family-friendly living with lots of space.
Proudly marketed by Sally James & Jill Smith
CENTURY 21 Cordeau Marshall, Gordon