Located on ‘top of the hill’ amongst gorgeous bushland surroundings in the heart of Red Hill, this rustic blend of new and old is within moments to much of what this area has to offer. Set on 1,680 sqm approx. of useable level land the property boasts much potential to extend or create large established gardens. With a solid history of short-term rental returns, this newly renovated mud brick cottage is blended with high quality fittings and large old world timber posts with high cathedral ceilings and celestial windows creating a charming ambience. Features: polished concrete floors, r/cyc ss air-cond, stainless steel cooking appliances, double garage, 2 x carports, off street parking, and fully fenced allotment.
* Fully Fenced with established trees.
* Walking distance to Red Hill Shops, Wineries and Restaurants.
* 3 water tanks (approx 45,000L)
* Recently renovated mud brick 2 storey home with contemporary interior
* Cathedral ceilings, Mezzanine Bedroom, Large Bathroom
* Currently run as a successful boutique B&B
* House positioned to side of block with a level area cleared of vegetation allowing for future extension (draft included) or additional B&B (available upon request) STCA
* Double Garage with concrete floor & 2 carports & two driveways.
* Two street frontages allows for great signage for B&B accommodation or artists studio if required.
Highlight Feature: Rustic mud brick, Close to wineries, Close to shops, Strong rental returns, Immaculate and quaint
Land Area: 1,681 sqm
Parking: 8 cars