This beautiful residence offers families a comfortable and low-maintenance seaside lifestyle, occupying a tightly held position in sought after Aspendale Gardens. The home resides a short stroll to play parks, the local primary school, Aspendale Gardens Shopping Centre, peaceful walking and cycling paths along Mordialloc Creek, and additionally, it's ideally close to public transport, freeways, Edithvale Wetlands, Rossdale Golf Course and the beach. The home comes complete with a free-flowing floor plan, soaring cathedral ceilings enhancing the natural light and space, two extensive living areas, heating and cooling ensuring year round comfort, three comfortable bedrooms, solar panels and a magnificent covered alfresco area complete with in-ground spa, a feature fernery and tranquil water feature. With so much on offer, why wait? Inspect today.
- Superb family residence showcasing a pristine and inviting facade
- Expansive formal living and dining area with cathedral ceilings
- Family zone with access to the covered alfresco for easy entertaining
- Impressive kitchen equipped with breakfast bar, electric oven, stainless-steel gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Three robed bedrooms, the master with a WIR and ensuite
- Spotless family bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate W.C
- Ducted heating, two reverse-cycle air-conditioners, large laundry
- 8 solar panels, 2000lt water tanks, remote double garage with rear access, off-street parking
- Mature gardens, feature fernery, spa, water feature and storage shed
Land Size: 530 m2 approx
House Size: 15 squares approx
Age of property: 20 years approx
Heating: Ducted Gas
Cooling: 2 x Split Systems
Council Rates: $1,300 per annum approx
Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected
Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price
Preferred Settlement: 30/60 days
Potential Rental Return: $450 per week approx
What the vendors love about the house: Perfect starter family home
Aspendale Gardens Amenities:
Nearest Primary School: Aspendale Gardens (Zoned), St Louis de Montfort's Parish (Zoned), Edithvale, Chelsea Heights, Haileybury College and Lighthouse Christian College.
Nearest Secondary School: Parkdale (Zoned), St Bede's College (Zoned), Mordialloc College, Haileybury College and Lighthouse Christian College.
Nearest Kindergartens: Aspendale Gardens, ABC Learning and Playmates Early Learning.
Nearest Transport: Edithvale and Aspendale Train Stations.
Bus routes: 708 Carrum - Hampton, 709 Mordialloc - Waterways via Governor Rd, 902 Chelsea Airport West (SMARTBUS Service).
Nearest Recreation: Edithvale Beach, Edithvale Wetlands, Mordialloc Creek Walking Trail plus numerous parklands and walking tracks.
Other Amenities: Aspendale Gardens Community Centre, Aspendale Gardens Shopping Centre (inc. Ritchies SUPA IGA Supermarket, Local Take Away, Bakery, Chemist, Gym, Newsagency, Bank and Fruit/Vegetable). Mitre10, Dentist, Physio, Chiropractor, Medical Centre, Veterinary Hospital, 7eleven, McDonald, KFC, Michelangelo, Chelsea Heights Hotel, Mornington Peninsula Freeway. Parkmore and Westfield Southland Shopping Centre.