Peacefully positioned, this stylish dual level residence has been expertly refurbished to provide comfortable family living on an impressive scale with fabulous water views over The Port Hacking River.
Impeccably presented throughout, featuring modern and light filled interiors which flow through to an expansive outdoor covered entertaining area, ideal for relaxed family living.
Situated on a huge 1,186sqm level block of land with loads of off street parking and is ideally located within an easy stroll to quality schools, shops & transport.
- Multiple and expansive living areas
- Brick construction with large terraces
- Water views from most rooms
- Open plan kitchen with walk in pantry
- Deluxe fully tiled bathrooms
- All bedrooms upstairs, possible 6th bedroom
- Solid timber flooring
- Ducted R/C A/C + loads of storage
- Sunny and level grassed yard + landscaped gardens
- Covered rear entertaining terrace
- Additional off street parking (up to 5 cars)
- Suit boat, caravan or trailer
- Peaceful cul de sac location
- Sparkling heated in ground pool + spa
LAND SIZE: Approx. 1,186sqm
COUNCIL RATES: Approx. $641.00 per quarter
WATER RATES: Approx. $173.00 per quarter
CONTACT: Jill Yankos 0410 609 577 or Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000
Highlight Feature: Heating, Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Pool
Land Area: 1,186 sqm
Parking: 3 cars